Preparing for Your Appointment During Game Day Traffic
The University of Tennessee’s first football game is this Thursday, September 1. Please prepare for difficult game day traffic situations either prior to or following your appointment. The football game begins at 7:30 p.m. but many fans will come early to tailgate., and the downtown area will likely become congested around 3 p.m.
Commuting to Your Appointment
- Take the James White Parkway or 17th Street exits. Access to our Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center and our office will be easier off these exits.
- Left turns off of Cumberland Avenue will be prohibited.
- Allow extra time to get to your appointment.
- The KAT bus system will be running special routes on game day. If you utilize KAT to get to your appointment, please see the game day route plans.
- All surface and garage parking will be reserved for patients, staff, family and visitors until 5:30 p.m. on September 1.
It is our intent to minimize the impact of game day traffic on your ability to get to and from Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center and our office.
Please call our office at (865) 541-4070 for any questions.